Our coffee is 100% sourced from Tanzania, directly traded, to bring you only the best. The Tanzanian Peaberry is known as an exotic, bright, sharp, clean coffee offering great balance between acidity and sweetness. Our Tanzanian PB can be roasted to a MEDIUM which produces a fruity and sugary sweetness with hints of chocolate and cinnamon.
- Region - Mbeya, Tanzania. Grown in the Mbozi, Mbeya Rural, Ileje, and Rungwe districts.
- Farmer - Mutwari Coffee (collective of 50 farmer groups).
- Process - Washed.
- Elevation - 1,500 - 2,000 ft.
Varietal - Bourbon, Typica.
- Roast Location - Brooklyn and White Plains, New York
- Batch Run - Varying size roast between 5-25 pounds
Also available in 12 ounce and 5 pound sizes. Choice of whole bean or custom ground.