Our coffee is 100% sourced from Guatemala, directly traded, to bring you only the best. This Guatemalan can be roasted from a MEDIUM to a DARK ROAST. A medium roast will bring out a clean, round body, and floral feel along with a milk chocolate and raisin flavor. A darker roast will highlight the milk chocolate taste over the floral parts. Well balanced between a bright acidity and floral notes. 85 point rating.
- Country of Origin - Guatemala
- Varietal - Catuai, Pache, Caturra and Bourbon
- Region of Origin - Nuevo Oriente
- Process - Las Americas dry mill. Washed
- Elevation - 4300-5000 ft.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.00