Our coffee is 100% sourced from Nicaragua, directly traded, to bring you only the best. Our Nicaraguan is a pulped natural process that is roasted to a MEDIUM-DARK producing a clean, balanced and nuanced body. It exudes a fruity blueberry with a touch of syrup sweetness. Its low acidity and fruity notes make for a great coffee.
- Country of Origin - Nicaragua
- Varietal - Catuai and Caturra
- Region of Origin - El Encanto farms in Yasica Sur, Nicaragua
- Process - Washed, Pulp Natural, Natural
- Elevation - 2500-3000 ft.
Also available in 12 and 32 ounce sizes. Choice of whole bean or custom ground.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.00