Our Costa Rica beans are directly traded and roasted to a MEDIUM roast that is floral and sweet like honey. A nice medium bodied, smooth and creamy cup of coffee with medium brightness. It starts with a chocolate note, hints of a soft fruit, and finishes with a pleasantly surprising spiciness. A wonderfully simple but nuanced complexity.
Costa Rica Bean Specifics
- Varietal - Caturra, Catuai
- Region of Origin - San Marcos, Tarrazú. 1200-1800m
- Place - CoopeTarrazú, a well recognized cooperative located in Tarrazu
- Farmer - Co-op works with 3,000+ coffee producers who farm in the surrounding communities in the Tarrazú and Leon Cortes regions
- Roast Location: Westchester NY
- Batch Run: 5-50 lbs.
Choice of whole bean or custom ground.