Sourced directly from Costa Rica, the beans are roasted ESPRESSO DARK which highlights the crisp dark chocolate taste while still retaining the floral and sweet- like honey notes. A nice medium bodied, smooth and creamy cup of coffee with bold brightness. It starts with the chocolate flavor, hints of a soft fruit note, and finishes with a pleasantly surprising spiciness. Wonderfully simple but nuanced complexity.
Costa Rica Bean Specifics
- Country of Origin - Costa Rica
- Varietal - Caturra, Catuai
- Region of Origin - San Marcos, Tarrazú. 1200-1800m
- Place - CoopeTarrazú, a well recognized cooperative located in Tarrazu
- Farmer - Co-op works with 3,000+ coffee producers who farm in the surrounding communities in the Tarrazú and Leon Cortes regions
- Roast Location: White Plains, NY
- Batch Run: 10-25 lbs.
Choice of whole bean or custom ground.